Fallen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a World Full of Superheroes, There is always a Bad Seed.*Currently W.I.P*

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Fallen Heroes W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnathanTrask

Welcome to Fallen Heroes W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Fallen Heroes W.I.P   Welcome to Fallen Heroes W.I.P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Hello, Welcome to Fallen Heroes Rpg, Here's the back story for this twisted little universe.

In 1938, the First Superhero had appeared, his name was "Axel, Lightspeed Man". He was the unfortunate accident of a thunder strike gone right. Soon He had formed the Avenging Society, A group of Extraordinary Humans, and Superhuman's. Consisting of Amazing Man, Strongest Man Alive, Miss Elastic, The Rubber Woman, and Aviator, The Man who could Fly. The Aviator was the world's first non-superpowered Superhero using only tech based gadgets and Flight Wings He could launch from his backpack. Unfortunately, This was his weakness, As Soon they started to fight super powered enemies, and It was one enemy who bested Aviator, and was going to destroy the world. Luckily Axel had been there, as he took the doomsday device and ran around the world so fast He destroyed the device...along with himself. Fast Forward Sixty Four Years, and Superheroes have become more of a commodity. The sad part is...Most of the New Generation of Heroes, Don't care much for being heroes. They'd much rather use their abilities for their own personal gain.

During the 2000's the government decided to take action and keep control of the super powered community starting the Agency Known As S.T.E.E.L ( Superior Tangent Elite Enforcers of Law) which uses Questionable methods to "protect" the world. They work with superheroes, and at times, train super powered civilians to work for them. A Terrorist Organization known as T.I.T.A.N(Tyranny International:Terrorism and Nefariousness) oppose S.T.E.E.L as they believe only they have the right to rule over all nations, as their way of thinking is the right way.

Most Super powered Villains strayed away from the capes and tights of the old days, and Now just do as they please without need for the dramatic. Of Coarse, Behind every villain there is the monarch of villains, The True Super villains who know how to play the battle between good and evil like chess, This group of villains are known as "The Sanctum"

And what of the Superheroes, You ask? Most Costumed Heroes have taken refuge in Sky City, starting the Hero Initiative, a group of superheroes who still believe in protecting the world. Most heroes have turned a blind eye to the going on's of STEEL, and mainly focus of protecting Noir City, the Birth city of Fallen Heroes.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Fallen Heroes W.I.P
Page 1 of 1